LIVE Software Tester Course – Student Selection – FREE course for Jul/Aug 2021 batch
Please follow the Instructions carefully
- Join WhatsApp group
- Sign in to your Gmail account and navigate to ‘Google Drive’ App
- Create a new Google Sheet (i.e. a spreadsheet), create new sheet / tab for each Testing Exercise
- Work on 2 Testing Exercises as per the directions below
- Share the file (via Google Drive) with [email protected]
- We will evaluate your work and confirm your selection for our LIVE Software Tester Course due to start 31st Jul 21, 10 AM – 12:30 PM UK time, on Sat and Sun
- Submission Deadline: 17th Jul 21
- Top 10 students will be selected for our workshop and results announced via WhatsApp Group on 24th Jul 21
Student selection is ‘first-come first-serve’ basis. Criteria for selection – the instructions followed correctly, those who submit the answers earlier than others and the 2 Testing Exercises attempted acceptably. No Solution will be provided, however the approach will be explained as part of the LIVE course.
Testing Exercise 1 – Mortgage Payment Calculator Application
Find as many bugs as possible in the mortgage app.
- BR-01: Ability to input Property Price in £ and has no maximum limit
- BR-02: Ability to enter Annual Rate with a min/max interest of 1% – 8%
- BR-03: The Maximum Term that bank will lend up to is 30 years
- BR-04: Ability to calculate Monthly Payment in £ and is rounded off to 0 decimal places.
- BR-05: Monthly Payment field is read-only
Out of scope:
- Formula for calculating ‘Monthly payment’ has been validated and is not in scope for testing
- Initial deposit for mortgage is not considered for calculations
Mortgage Payment Calculator
Testing Exercise 2 – Login Application
Find as many bugs as possible in the Login app.
- Log in successful: shows Home page (in a new tab/window)
- Log in unsuccessful: shows alert message
- Clear: clears all the fields
- Forgot your Password?
Out of Scope (under development):
- User type
Login - Test Application