Automation Tester Course:
Selenium & Cucumber
Firstly, the key objective of Automation Tester Course Selenium is to learn numerous Test Automation Tools and Skills from a Project Perspective and put the Project Essentials into practice based on hands-on Automation Testing Project Examples. This approach helps trainees to quickly and productively add Test Automation Tools in demand to CV instead of inefficiently spending several months learning them from a theory perspective.
Secondly, you would work on an Automation Testing Project using Cucumber BDD, Selenium WebDriver and JAVA – which would be reviewed by a professional trainer and an automation expert
Please note: LIVE trainees should ideally complete the project before the course completion date. Constructive feedback for project will be given via email. There won’t be any personalised mentoring during or after the course completion.
Why Automation Tester Course Selenium?
Automation Testing Sessions at a high level covers Selenium Foundations, Cucumber, Automation Framework development from scratch & End-to-End Project, Git, etc.
LIVE Automation Tester Course Online includes 12 – 14 Sessions (this is tentative – since it’s LIVE and there is lots to cover, refer content below)
Most suitable for beginners who are seeking to go from Manual 2 Automation Testing.
Test Automation Training is most suitable for Manual Testers who are aiming to break into Test Automation.
Anyone seeking project based Automation Testing Course Online and hands-on approach should attend this Online Testing Training.
Those wishing to increase their earning potential as IT companies prefer to hire Automation testers who are already trained and have prior test automation project experience.
Quickly and productively add UI Automation Testing skills in demand to your CV
Test Automation Training content designed by considering current software test automation tools in demand and the job market.
Practical learning experience with LIVE test automation frameworks, project work and examples.
You are eligible for “LIVE Automation Tester Workshop Completion Certificate” on successful completion of Test Automation Training and 1 Test Automation Project.
A typical Job Spec for Automation Tester Role
- Hands on experience of test automation using Selenium, Cucumber and Java.
- Hands on experience of Behavioural Driven Development BDD (using Cucumber & Gherkin).
- Experience of automation using Page object model.
- Identify test data requirements and implement tests to achieve test automation regression coverage.
- Develop an automation framework from scratch
- Experience in source code control using Git.
What is covered in LIVE Automation Tester Course?
Automation Testing, Framework & Automation Pyramid Overview
- Automation testing overview
- What is an Automation Framework?
- Test Automation Pyramid
Selenium WebDriver Overview
- Automating web applications Overview
- Selenium overview
- Selenium Architecture & Components
Selenium WebDriver – fundamentals
- Browser Drivers
- Basic Methods
- Locator Strategies
Selenium Project 1: UI Validation – Basics
- Basic elements
- Handling dynamic objects
Selenium Project 2: UI Validation – Advanced
- Handling dynamic objects
- Exception Handling
Cucumber & Selenium Project 3
- Cucumber Overview
- Cucumber Feature file
- Cucumber Glue code & Selenium WebDriver
- Hamcrest Assertions
Cucumber & Selenium Framework development – Baselined version
- Maven Project and packages setup
- Cucumber BDD feature
- Step Definitions & Hooks
- Dependency Injection
- Implement Log Utility
- Page Object Model
- Create pages / Page factory
- Implement Step Defs
- Test Runners
End-to-End Cucumber & Selenium Project 4 – Using Automation Framework
- End to End Project setup
- Web App & Test Cases Overview
- Feature 1 + Glue Code
- Feature 2 + Glue Code & Common steps Defs
- Test Runners
- Cucumber Reports
- Source code management – Git & GitHub
Push on exploring Selenium features
- Selenium Grid
Automation Testing Project / Interview Challenges for LIVE TRAINEES
- Test Automation Project – Automate Test Cases as per test scenarios given to you using Cucumber JVM.
- User Story and Test Scenario would be given to you. You shall have to prepare feature file (BDD scenarios), develop Steps definitions using Selenium & Java.
- Run your automated test case few times and ensure the test passes every time.
- Generate Cucumber report.
- Request for review and receive constructive feedback.